Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Little Bit To Catch Up...


So I've been going to start a blog for a while now and finally just sat down and did it. So here we go!!


Collin has been a bussy boy, like always. His Aunt Jae has decided that if I don't teach the child to ride horses, then by darn, some one is going too. So she has taken him with her to ride alot. He loves it!! All he wants to do is swim and ride with Aunt Jae. It's been really fun for him. He thinks my little sis, Cie Jae, is the bravest and strongest girl ever. It alwasys amazes him that she does boy stuff. Which I find funny, cause that is what me and my sister grew up on, boy stuff!!


Well, all of this got me to thinking. And its time to start riding more. I have went a few times but not enough. The first time I went with Collin he freaked out. He kept saying I was going to fall off and that only Aunt Jae should take him. Funny boy...


Lance started riding a year ago with my dad and my sister. He caught on really fast. He even started teamroping, and is great at it. It kinda blew my mind. I had been roping for years before I got as good as he is right now. Crazy!! Well him starting to rope and ride with my dad sparked my dad's want to build his own arena. That's all it took and those two boys were dreaming up the plans. Lance build the roping shoot on our front portch. He did a great job. Its a mazing what that man is capable of. He is so talented when it comes to building things. It awsome. But that is why I love him!!!

3 comments:

The Clampets said...

Hey Hey!
Just came across your Blog! it's nice to see that you guys have one! Know hopefully we can keep in touch! Collin is so dang cute and I think your going to have to keep him away from the GIRLS:)
Hope to see you soon!
Jason, Kailey and Kenadie!

Brook & Travis said...

Hey, love your blog! Great job! How fun for Collin to get to ride horses so much! He's a very cute little cowboy! We're coming over tonight, so we'll see you this weekend probably? See ya soon!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Hi! I'm glad to see you figured out the blog. It was fun to see you guys on Collin's birthday! We love you guys!