Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED......."8 THINGS!"

I was tagged by Brook Brinkerhoff
8 T.V. Shows I Like To Watch...
One Tree Hill
CSI
Bones
Las Vegas
With Out A Trace
Supper Nanny
ER
Biggest Loser
8 Favorite Restaurants...
Winger
Applebees
Escabars
And pretty much anywhere they let kids make a mess is good for me!!
8 Things that happened yesterday...
Went to the gym
Went to work
Took Collin to Preschool
Went grocery shopping
Paid bills
Went to my moms
Made dinner
Puppy sat
8 Things I'm looking forward to...
Going back to the gym tomorrow
The weekend
Missa's Bridle Shower
No more bills
A weekend at the ranch with just Lance and me
Halloween
Getting Collin all dressed up and trick-r-treating
Paying off my truck
8 Things on my Wish List...
A house
That I wouldn't have to pick up anymore apples
Lance getting a day off and not paying for it later
That I would get a raise
That Collin would actually act like an angle longer than he sleeps
That it would snow every where but on the roads
That Lance and I would have more us time
I don't know what else
8 People I'm tagging...
Stephanie
Andrea
and
Kaylee (I hope I spelled your name right, if not I am sorry)
That's it cause that's everyone I know that hasn't done this already!!

2 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

Fun reading your comments! Good to see you guys last weekend as always! Have a great week!

The Clampets said...

Hey Kristy! We could get some stuff done for you for christmas if you want. Just give me a week or so in advance. We are starting to get busy so the earlier the better but we would love to do something for you. I'm glad your interested! we can do whatever color you want too. Hope to see you guys soon!