Monday, July 20, 2009

Ole Chevy

Finally!!!! I've had the ol girl home since December and finally putting pictures on the blog.

This has been a long time coming. I've been working on this project basically since 2004 when I got done building the engine for it. It took a lot of work, and criticizm, (like why are you putting a good motor in that old piece of crap?) Because this is my high school sweetheart. And yes I am pretty sure it's worth it.
























Dual batteries, K&N air filter (boo), 6-speed tranny, NP205 t-case, even wired in a wait to start light, and very soon, air conditioning (Yeah). and used all the stock gauges, except for the oil pressure, but replaced it with a manual gauge.

1 comment:

Shane and Stephanie said...

I think we all remember this truck and what it meant to you in high school. Its pretty cool what you've done with it. Was this your birthday present Lance?